Full Peace of Mind Warranties
We’v got you covered from coast to coast, across North America
Peace of Mind Warranty
Our Peace of Mind Warranty provides you with 24 months/40,000 kilometres of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labour performed at your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre, and is honoured at over 16,000 NAPA AUTOPRO and NAPA AutoCare locations across North America.
Your Peace of Mind Warranty covers parts and labour for the repairs and services below for 24 months or 40,000 kilometres of use, whichever comes first:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
- Emission control system
- Fuel systems
- Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
- Clutches - clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Other minor repairs
Where you can obtain warranty service?
- Less than 40 km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to this NAPA Dealer.
- More than 40 km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to the closest NAPA Dealer (you may be eligible for certain towing and/or rental car benefits).
- Don't know the closest NAPA AUTOPRO or NAPA AutoCare location? Call 1-866-GET-NAPA (1-866 438-6272) to find out, between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday (Eastern Standard Time), or between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm on Saturday (Eastern Standard Time), excluding holidays.
Register your NAPA AUTOPRO Peace of Mind Warranty to help us better serve you.
Register your Peace Of Mind Warranty
By registering your NAPA AUTOPRO Peace of Mind Warranty, we can serve you better should any problems arise while you're traveling within North America.
Our trained operators will locate you quickly and make arrangements with the closest authorized NAPA AUTOPRO service centre to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Enter your warranty online now
Keep your service invoice handy — you'll need it to complete the Warranty Registration Process.
10/400 Maintenance Warranty
NAPA AUTOPRO 10 Year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty
What is the NAPA 10/400?
A no-charge 10 year/400,000 km limited warranty covering the repair or replacement of critical engine components, including your transmission or transaxle, when you have regular and continuous service maintenance and repairs performed at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada.
Who qualifies for coverage?
- Professional associations or corporations who own or lease vehicles and who are primarily obligated to have their regular maintenance service and/or repairs performed at a dealership or retail automotive service centre.
For coverage, your vehicle must have less than 60,000 km and have been manufactured within the last 48 months.
*For complete Car Warranty Terms and Conditions, click here. Competition, agriculture/farming, mining, diesel and commercial vehicles do not qualify.
To Maintain Coverage
You must have your vehicle serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada and in accordance with your vehicle manufacturers’ “severe service” guidelines, including: regular oil and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 8,000 km or 4 months, and regular transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential fluid and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 80,000 km or 36 months — whichever occurs first. You must keep copies of your service invoices.
How to Enroll
Simply complete and submit our on-line application. The NAPA 10/400 is only available in Canada. You may opt out of this Limited Warranty at any time without notice.
10/400 MAINTENANCE WARRANTY Q&A
What is the NAPA 10 year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty?
The NAPA 10 year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty covers the repair or replacement of certain engine and driveline components against failure up to 10 years or 400,000 km – whichever occurs first. For a complete copy of the NAPA 10/400 Car Warranty Terms & Conditions, click here.
What vehicles qualify?
Vehicles must have less than 60,000 km and have been manufactured within the last 48 months. Competition, agriculture/farming, mining, diesel and commercial vehicles do not qualify.
Who qualifies for the Warranty?
- Professional associations or corporations who own or lease vehicles and who are primarily obligated to have their regular maintenance or warranty maintenance service performed at a dealership (other than manufacturer’s warranty repairs or recalls) or retail automotive service centre.
What do I need to do to maintain my warranty coverage?
You must have your vehicle serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada and in accordance with your vehicle manufacturers’ “severe service” guidelines, including:
- Regular oil and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 8,000 km or 4 months.*
- Regular transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential fluid and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 80,000 km or 36 months — whichever occurs first.*
* You must keep copies of your service invoices.
My manufacturer suggests I may be able to travel in excess of 8,000 km between services. Who should I listen to?
Most vehicles are driven under “severe operating” conditions, as outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual, and this tends to come with a recommendation that more frequent maintenance service be performed.
It’s up to you how often you have your vehicle serviced. However, to qualify for the NAPA 10/400 Limited Warranty, you need to:
- Have your vehicle serviced regularly, including a motor oil and filter change at intervals not exceeding 4 months or 8,000 km.
- Have your transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential serviced every 80,000 km or 36 months– whichever occurs first.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR 10/400 WARRANTY?
Statement for the Registering Vehicle Owner
The NAPA 10/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty (NAPA 10/400) is at NO CHARGE to you.
- It covers the repair or replacement of certain engine and driveline components against failure up to a maximum lifetime value of C$5,000.00 per qualifying vehicle, and for up to 10 years or 400,000 km – whichever occurs first.
- This Limited Warranty coverage is only available and will stay in effect only when your vehicle is serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO service facilities in Canada.
- The NAPA 10/400 contains certain conditions, exclusions and service requirements, all of which can be found in the NAPA Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here now.
- You must follow the program outlined on the previous page and as contained within the NAPA 10/400 Warranty Terms & Conditions to comply with this program.
- Please read the Warranty Terms & Conditions carefully to understand your rights.
What Our Customers Are Saying
With over 300 satisfied customer reviews in Google between both of our locations, we are proud to share just a few.
I can't recommend NAPA Heritage Autopro enough. They take great care of me and my car. Carlos is friendly, upfront and easy to deal with. I know that he and his crew know cars and are honest in their dealings with me. I have no qualms about recommending him to my family and friends.
— Terry Melnyk
Clear communication before and during the install. All the mechanics/techs I spoke with were extremely friendly and tried to make my experience the smoothest it could be. Definite recommendation from me.
I've used Heritage Auto Pro for the last few years and just wish I had done so much earlier - it would have saved me quite some money and a lot of unnecessary extra work suggested by the other workshops...
Trust and great service are very important to me so: Thank You All at Heritage Auto Pro for taking such good care of my little Saturn!!!
I was kept up to date on the process the whole time, and my vehicle is running like new again! I have a doctor, a dentist, and now I have a mechanic - I feel like a grown up! Thanks
I went to get my front brakes and rotors replaced for my pathfinder at the end the end of June and this napa was super friendly, they set up a shuttle to drive me home and pick me up. I had to pull a trailer across the country as my fiance and I moved to Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia. We had no issues with the work and it got us across the country safely. I highly recommend this napa to get your vehicle serviced, staff is friendly and efficient!
— Luke Kakum
Getting my Firebird hot rodded. Very professional, knowledgeable and flexible throughout.
— Robert Clappison
So glad I found these guys. Wouldn't trust my car any place else. Honest and trustworthy.
— Barbara McCulley - Janke
Excellent service! They kept in touch with a progress report and every thing went according to schedule. Well done guys! Keep up the good work.
— Roman Raczkowski
They went above and beyond fixing my tire and then putting it back on for me in a snowstorm!! Very kind and fast service!
— Mindy Hamel