Full Peace of Mind Warranties
We’v got you covered from coast to coast, across North America
Peace of Mind Warranty
Our Peace of Mind Warranty provides you with 24 months/40,000 kilometres of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labour performed at your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre, and is honoured at over 16,000 NAPA AUTOPRO and NAPA AutoCare locations across North America.
Your Peace of Mind Warranty covers parts and labour for the repairs and services below for 24 months or 40,000 kilometres of use, whichever comes first:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
- Emission control system
- Fuel systems
- Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
- Clutches - clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Other minor repairs
Where you can obtain warranty service?
- Less than 40 km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to this NAPA Dealer.
- More than 40 km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to the closest NAPA Dealer (you may be eligible for certain towing and/or rental car benefits).
- Don't know the closest NAPA AUTOPRO or NAPA AutoCare location? Call 1-866-GET-NAPA (1-866 438-6272) to find out, between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday (Eastern Standard Time), or between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm on Saturday (Eastern Standard Time), excluding holidays.
Register your NAPA AUTOPRO Peace of Mind Warranty to help us better serve you.
Register your Peace Of Mind Warranty
By registering your NAPA AUTOPRO Peace of Mind Warranty, we can serve you better should any problems arise while you're traveling within North America.
Our trained operators will locate you quickly and make arrangements with the closest authorized NAPA AUTOPRO service centre to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Enter your warranty online now
Keep your service invoice handy — you'll need it to complete the Warranty Registration Process.
10/400 Maintenance Warranty
NAPA AUTOPRO 10 Year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty
What is the NAPA 10/400?
A no-charge 10 year/400,000 km limited warranty covering the repair or replacement of critical engine components, including your transmission or transaxle, when you have regular and continuous service maintenance and repairs performed at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada.
Who qualifies for coverage?
- Professional associations or corporations who own or lease vehicles and who are primarily obligated to have their regular maintenance service and/or repairs performed at a dealership or retail automotive service centre.
For coverage, your vehicle must have less than 60,000 km and have been manufactured within the last 48 months.
*For complete Car Warranty Terms and Conditions, click here. Competition, agriculture/farming, mining, diesel and commercial vehicles do not qualify.
To Maintain Coverage
You must have your vehicle serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada and in accordance with your vehicle manufacturers’ “severe service” guidelines, including: regular oil and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 8,000 km or 4 months, and regular transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential fluid and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 80,000 km or 36 months — whichever occurs first. You must keep copies of your service invoices.
How to Enroll
Simply complete and submit our on-line application. The NAPA 10/400 is only available in Canada. You may opt out of this Limited Warranty at any time without notice.
10/400 MAINTENANCE WARRANTY Q&A
What is the NAPA 10 year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty?
The NAPA 10 year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty covers the repair or replacement of certain engine and driveline components against failure up to 10 years or 400,000 km – whichever occurs first. For a complete copy of the NAPA 10/400 Car Warranty Terms & Conditions, click here.
What vehicles qualify?
Vehicles must have less than 60,000 km and have been manufactured within the last 48 months. Competition, agriculture/farming, mining, diesel and commercial vehicles do not qualify.
Who qualifies for the Warranty?
- Professional associations or corporations who own or lease vehicles and who are primarily obligated to have their regular maintenance or warranty maintenance service performed at a dealership (other than manufacturer’s warranty repairs or recalls) or retail automotive service centre.
What do I need to do to maintain my warranty coverage?
You must have your vehicle serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada and in accordance with your vehicle manufacturers’ “severe service” guidelines, including:
- Regular oil and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 8,000 km or 4 months.*
- Regular transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential fluid and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 80,000 km or 36 months — whichever occurs first.*
* You must keep copies of your service invoices.
My manufacturer suggests I may be able to travel in excess of 8,000 km between services. Who should I listen to?
Most vehicles are driven under “severe operating” conditions, as outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual, and this tends to come with a recommendation that more frequent maintenance service be performed.
It’s up to you how often you have your vehicle serviced. However, to qualify for the NAPA 10/400 Limited Warranty, you need to:
- Have your vehicle serviced regularly, including a motor oil and filter change at intervals not exceeding 4 months or 8,000 km.
- Have your transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential serviced every 80,000 km or 36 months– whichever occurs first.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR 10/400 WARRANTY?
Statement for the Registering Vehicle Owner
The NAPA 10/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty (NAPA 10/400) is at NO CHARGE to you.
- It covers the repair or replacement of certain engine and driveline components against failure up to a maximum lifetime value of C$5,000.00 per qualifying vehicle, and for up to 10 years or 400,000 km – whichever occurs first.
- This Limited Warranty coverage is only available and will stay in effect only when your vehicle is serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO service facilities in Canada.
- The NAPA 10/400 contains certain conditions, exclusions and service requirements, all of which can be found in the NAPA Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here now.
- You must follow the program outlined on the previous page and as contained within the NAPA 10/400 Warranty Terms & Conditions to comply with this program.
- Please read the Warranty Terms & Conditions carefully to understand your rights.
What Our Customers Are Saying
With over 300 satisfied customer reviews in Google between both of our locations, we are proud to share just a few.
The service here is top notch, professional and customer service is second to none. Happy to recommend this shop to anyone.
— Antonella Barbario
I’ve had really good experiences getting my oil changed here. Fast, friendly and cost effective
...The team was very accommodating and got me back on the road in a timely fashion.
They communicated the issue and associated costs to me before proceeding with the repair.
They also outlined other issues that could be addressed without being pushy about repairing them right away.
I will be definitely returning for future servicing.
It's great to have such a reputable shop in the neighbourhood. Highly recommend Heritage Napa AUTOPRO to those who need some work done on their vehicle.
— C M
Overall experience, fantastic. they checked out my engine and breaks, told me exactly how much it would cost and exactly what was wrong with everything, and fixed it that day and we’re super nice and fast! 10/10 would recommend.
— Josh Caskey
This will be my mechanic going forward. They were so professional. Sent me photos of all the parts that needed repair. Explained everything to me. Didn't pressure me to get anything done. Followed up after the service to make sure everything was running well. Just a great experience from start to finish.
— Olimpia Gebka
Friendly, quick and fair price for services. Would recommend!
— Steve de Boon
Experience and service is top notch. They have a BMW trained mechanic on staff which is great! Water pump addressed, kept informed during the process. My second time back since bringing vehicle to Alberta from out of province…. They have a returning customer!
— Maureen Moul
Service was excellent and very competent. Zarya made sure to provide updates on what was happening with my repairs so I would know when I could get my car back.
— Paolo V.
Very efficient and there knowledge of cars helped us get the work done. I recommend them for anyone who needs work done.
— Kevin Miller