AUTO SERVICEper hour
- Auto Diagnostics Exhaust Repair Brake Service Air Conditioning Electrical Repair
WHEEL ALIGNMENTSstarting at
- Includes Front-End Inspection & Basic Tow Adjustment
- Sell all major Tires Rotation & Balancing Tire Repair Service Suspension Repair Custom Wheels
OIL CHANGE & FILTERSstarting at
- High Grade Oil (not included) OEM Oil Filter (not included) OEM Lubrication for joints
CAR INSPECTIONSstarting at
- Amvic Inspections($100) Insurance Inspections ($150) Pre-Purchase Inspection ($150) 50 Point Safety Inspection ($150) Out of Province Inspections ($159) Re-Inspection Safety Inspection ($150)
SEASONAL PACKAGESstarting at
- Winter Service Spring Service Summer Service 24k km Annual Service 48k km Plus Service 96k km Supreme Service
CUSTOMIZATIONrate per hour
- Custom Lift Kits, Towing Packages, Custom Wheels/Rims, Performance ,Tune Ups, Off Road Upgrades
Full Peace of Mind Warranties
We want to make sure you are always are taken care of. We know what we are doing and we stand by that promise. That’s why we guarantee everything we do. We are the experts & we want you to trust us. When things don’t go to plan you can rest assured you will be taken care of.
What Our Customers Are Saying
With over 300 satisfied customer reviews in Google between both of our locations, we are proud to share just a few.
The service here is top notch, professional and customer service is second to none. Happy to recommend this shop to anyone.
— Antonella Barbario
I’ve had really good experiences getting my oil changed here. Fast, friendly and cost effective
...The team was very accommodating and got me back on the road in a timely fashion.
They communicated the issue and associated costs to me before proceeding with the repair.
They also outlined other issues that could be addressed without being pushy about repairing them right away.
I will be definitely returning for future servicing.
It's great to have such a reputable shop in the neighbourhood. Highly recommend Heritage Napa AUTOPRO to those who need some work done on their vehicle.
— C M
Overall experience, fantastic. they checked out my engine and breaks, told me exactly how much it would cost and exactly what was wrong with everything, and fixed it that day and we’re super nice and fast! 10/10 would recommend.
— Josh Caskey
This will be my mechanic going forward. They were so professional. Sent me photos of all the parts that needed repair. Explained everything to me. Didn't pressure me to get anything done. Followed up after the service to make sure everything was running well. Just a great experience from start to finish.
— Olimpia Gebka
Friendly, quick and fair price for services. Would recommend!
— Steve de Boon
Experience and service is top notch. They have a BMW trained mechanic on staff which is great! Water pump addressed, kept informed during the process. My second time back since bringing vehicle to Alberta from out of province…. They have a returning customer!
— Maureen Moul
Service was excellent and very competent. Zarya made sure to provide updates on what was happening with my repairs so I would know when I could get my car back.
— Paolo V.
Very efficient and there knowledge of cars helped us get the work done. I recommend them for anyone who needs work done.
— Kevin Miller
Frequently Asked Questions