Not Too Hot Salsa – Gringo Greaser
This particular salsa is grilled to perfection – no matter what the temperature is outside – giving the salsa savoury smokey flavour while bringing out the natural sweetness in the ingredients. Every little garlic glove, Serrano pepper, onion, tomato, and even thai chili pepper (we told you it wasn’t exactly mild) gets a chance to bask in the heat of the BBQ.
32 in stock
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 5 cm|
|No Sugar Added||
|Calories Per 2 TBPS Serving||
|Fat Per Serving||
|Carbs Per Serving||
|Fiber Per Serving||
|Natural Occurring Sugar Per Serving||
|Vitamin A Per Serving||
|Additional Nutritional Facts||
See Product Label
Please note, we didn’t call it “Mild”. Although we’re so accustomed to the heat of our salsa, we can’t say it won’t be a little zippy for you. Don’t let this scare you off, though! Just like warming your engine a little never hurt your car, a little heat will get your gastric motor running. It’s called “Gringo Greaser” for a reason. We don’t measure our heat by the typical “scale”, we measure it on how much Mexican blood may run through your veins without you even knowing it. The less spicy it seems, the more Mexican you may be. Like they say, it’s always good to keep your essential parts lubed with every oil change.
This particular salsa is grilled to perfection – no matter what the temperature is outside – giving the salsa savoury smokey flavour while bringing out the natural sweetness in the ingredients. Every little garlic glove, Serrano pepper, onion, tomato, and even that beloved Habanero pepper (we told it is wasn’t exactly mild) gets a chance to bask in the heat of the BBQ.
The contents of all of our salsas are handcrafted without artificial colours or preservatives and are made from the freshest local hand-picked ingredients. That is why ours is the freshest salsa you can find, where each bottle holds a unique homemade twist on the same incredible taste.
All orders in the Calgary area can be picked up at our shop location: 8304 Fairmount Dr. SE, Calgary, Ab and are not subject to shipping costs.
Like adding that right accessory to your ride, here are some suggested pairings to try. You really can’t go wrong with slathering our salsas on everything. But here are a few suggestions you may not have thought of:
- Add Avocado – Turns this salsa into the best guacamole you will ever have, not to mention it helps with the heat. This combo is nothing short of INCREDIBLE!!!
- Add Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream. That is all you need to do transform the flavour into a creamy taste of heaven. Again, helps bring down the spice if it’s too much for you.
- Tortilla Chips – Total given. But this green salsa with your nachos will be something completely new.
- Eggs – Any eggs cooked any way. Honestly, you will never be able to go back to eating eggs the same way again.
- BBQ’d Steak, Chicken, Pork. Great low-calorie substitute for BBQ sauce.
- EVERYTHING ELSE!! Seriously, you can put this on anything and everything.
Lack of salsa may cause separation anxiety, lasting withdrawal, extreme cravings & an overall dissatisfaction with general food flavour. Be advised to keep a supply on hand at all times after the first dose.